1. Run XML IDE and click Execute XML.
2. In the opened CADEditorX control click Editor tab and select Line:
You can draw a line and use a lot of different features such as coordinate input, snap, tracking and others. User interface is translated into many languages and the Help systems for it exists in English, German, Russian and French.
3. In the Start menu open the necessary demo project:
4. Demos show how to run the most common instructions:
The DoCommand function creates XML which sends "Open" text to the CADEditorX Command Line and the Open Dialog appears:
File> Open in C#
private void menu_open_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
Open in Delphi
procedure TForm1.mmi_openClick(Sender: TObject);
5. See Tutorials
6. Read more about CAD XML Interface
7. Use XML IDE to find more XML examples and to create new XML data for your project.
8. Find out how to connect to XML interface.
9. Use CAD XML API Reference.
10. Don't forget about the How to section.
Go to CADEditorX